Spanish for Young People and Adolescents
Spanish for young people and adolescents
This course is specially designed for young people and adolescents, allowing them the opportunity to learn Spanish, serve the community, and experience Guatemalan culture all while exploring this wonderful country and even earning university credits.
- A course with individualized work but also group dynamics
- Vocabulary adapted to the requirements of the group
- Special themes depending on the objectives of each group
- Opportunity for internships and field practice
- Well experienced instructors
- Aimed at students in their last years of high school
¡Uno a uno: más humano, más efectivo!
HOW DOES IT BENEFIT YOU?
- Practice your Spanish and vocabulary in real scenarios while doing volunteer or practical work
- Develop language skills focused on the area of your interest
- Looks great on college applications
- Take advantage of the opportunity to experience this program in a safe environment
- Be a major candidate for universities
Accredited Center for the Instituto Cervantes
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- You get 4 weeks of Spanish classes
- Visit to a health center in at least one of the villages near Quetzaltenango
- Accommodation with a local family
- 3 daily meals and a varied program of activities
- At the end you will have a B1 Spanish level, with understanding of vocabulary and Guatemalan culture
- Study 15 hours one-on-one and 10 hours in group work per week
- Learn quickly with our U75-25 communicative method
Take Intensive Salsa Classes with us!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We start every new class session every Monday but you can ask to start on another day at no extra cost
- You can choose the morning or afternoon schedule from 8am-1pm or from 2pm-7pm
- Register now and guarantee your spot at Celas Maya
- Course duration is 4 weeks