Spanish with university credits
Because of the quality of CELAS MAYA, many universities accept our certificates and grant University Credits, which can be either a Certificate issued by Celas Maya or a University of Guatemala. Here is the process:
- Ask your college if they accept our credits
- Send us the program or program of your course if you have it
- We adapt your course to the program
- You accumulate a grade for attendance to classes and works and in the end you have a final exam
- All documentation is sent to your university
- The credits issued by the Guatemalan university are sent with the seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Aimed at university students who wish to take advantage of their courses in Guatemala to obtain credits for their universities
¡Uno a uno: más humano, más efectivo!
What is includede?
- Practice your Spanish and your vocabulary in real scenarios
- Develops language skills focused on several areas
- Develop communicative skills to communicate with Latin America
- Take advantage of the opportunities to obtain credits more effectively in your Spanish and Latin American studies courses
Accredited Center for the Instituto Cervantes
How does it benefit you?
- You get 4 weeks of one-on-one Spanish classes
- Vocabulary and content adapted to the program of your university
- Accommodation with a Guatemalan family
- 3 meals daily and a varied program of activities
- You will finish with a higher Spanish level than you started, and your practical skills will be improved because you will have been totally immersed in the language
- Learn quickly with our U75-25 communicative method
Speak to an entire continent!
How does it work?
- We start every new class session every Monday but you can ask to start on another day at no extra cost
- You can choose the morning or afternoon schedule from 8am-1pm or from 2pm-7pm
- Register now and guarantee your spot at Celas Maya
- Course duration is 4 weeks