El breve espacio en que no estás
Todavía quedan restos de humedad,
sus olores llenan ya mi soledad.
En la cama su silueta
se dibuja cual promesa
de llenar el breve espacio
en que no está.
SPANISH AND LATIN AMERICAN LITERATURE
Take a Latin America approach to poetry, history, and novels.
- A private Spanish course
- Round table discussions about several authors, among them: Juan Rulfo, Luis Cardoza and Aragon, Carlos Fuentes, Humberto Akabal, and others
- Literary vocabulary
- Context: poetry, short stories, and novels
- Opportunity to participate in literary circles in the city
- Teachers experienced in the teaching of Spanish and in literary analysis and composition
- Aimed at teachers, writers and students of literature
¡Uno a uno: más humano, más efectivo!
HOW DOES IT BENEFIT YOU?
- Share your work with other people of the same interests
- Develops language skills focused on literature
- Develops socio-pragmatic skills to understand social and cultural practices in Guatemala and Latin America
- See Latin America through literature
- Gain another perspective
Accredited Center for the Instituto Cervantes
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
- 4 weeks of Spanish classes
- Teach lectures to students, school teachers, and other groups
- Accommodation with a Guatemalan family
- 3 daily meals
- A varied program of activities
- 25 hours of one-on-one classes each week
- Learn quickly with our U75-25 communicative method
Speak to an entire continent!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We start every new class session every Monday but you can ask to start on another day at no extra cost
- You can choose the morning or afternoon schedule from 8am-1pm or from 2pm-7pm
- Register now and guarantee your spot at Celas Maya
- Course duration is 4 weeks