Study Spanish and Salsa
Latin America is music, sun, salsa, and much more. Enjoy the best Salsa locations with great rhythm in Spanish.
- A course focused in dance
- Vocabulary focused on the world of salsa
- Focused on tropical and salsa music in Latin America
- Opportunity to participate in local competitions
- Well-seasoned Spanish instructors with an interest and experience in Salsa dancing and music
- Directed dynamic people, who want to keep in shape while learning an artistic skill
¡Uno a uno: más humano, más efectivo!
HOW DOES IT BENEFIT YOU?
- Practice your Spanish and vocabulary in real world scenarios
- Develop language skills focused on salsa dancing
- Develop communicative skills to understand the culture of Guatemala and Latin America
- Spanish and salsa are languages of an entire continent
- Enjoy being a Salsa dancer on vacation, while living in Latin America, or in clubs in many cities of the world
Accredited Center for the Instituto Cervantes
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 4 weeks of Spanish classes
- 1 hour daily of private Salsa instruction
- Accommodation with a Guatemalan family
- 3 daily meals
- A varied program of activities
- At the end of the course you will have the ability to dance salsa and an Intermediate Spanish level
- Learn quickly with our U75-25 communicative method
Speak to an entire continent!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We start every new class session every Monday but you can ask to start on another day at no extra cost
- You can choose the morning or afternoon schedule from 8am-1pm or from 2pm-7pm
- Register now and guarantee your spot at Celas Maya
- Course duration is 4 weeks