Welcome to CELAS MAYA!
"Uno a uno, más humano más efectivo"
Instituto Cervantes Accredited Center and Testing Center for DELE & SIELE Exams
At Celas Maya...
We are aware that each student
is unique and has their own pace of learning
that is why we personalize your program just for you!
Our mission is...
To promote the learning of high quality Spanish for academic, daily, or professional purposes and the culture, history, and politics of Latin America.
At Celas Maya, we offer customized courses in a full Spanish immersion environment for levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2. Each of these courses has a set time, 2 weeks for A1, 3 weeks for A2, and 4 weeks for the other levels.
ABOUT THE CLASSES
- One-to-one lessons with a full course syllabus
- Daily vocabulary or according to your interests
- Theme focused on your interests
- Opportunity to participate in many activities organized by our team of guides
- Teachers experienced in teaching Spanish as a foreign language
- Aimed at retirees, professionals, students, or travelers who do not want to develop their communication skills in Spanish in the written, listening, verbal and reading areas
¡Uno a uno: más humano, más efectivo!
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE?
- You will practice your Spanish and vocabulary in everyday life
- You will develop language skills focused on the area of your interest
- You will develop socio-pragmatic skills to understand social relations in Guatemala and Latin America
- You will be able to take advantage of the opportunities to be understood by an entire continent
- By the end of your course you will be able to talk to people in all of Latin America, because the Guatemalan accent is quite neutral
Accredited Center for the Instituto Cervantes
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
- You get 25 hours of Spanish per week
- Visit places, institutions, and have interesting experiences in and around Xela
- Accommodation with a Guatemalan family
- 3 daily meals
- A varied program of activitites
- Study and perform tasks in a great environment with comfortable facilities
- Learn quickly with our U75-25 communicative method
Speak to an entire continent!
- We start every new class session every Monday but you can ask to start on another day at no extra cost
- You can choose the morning or afternoon schedule from 8am-1pm or from 2pm-7pm
- Register now and guarantee your spot at Celas Maya
- Cost for A1 Course is $448 USD without accommodation and $582 USD with accommodation. Duration is 2 weeks (25 hours per week)
- Cost For A2 Course is $660 USD without accommodation and $861 USD without accommodation. Duration is 3 weeks (25 hours per week)
- Cost for B1-C2 Course is $874 USD without accommodation and $1142 USD with accommodation. Duration is 4 weeks (25 hours per week)