Spanish Immersion Programs
Celas Maya is the perfect partner for Spanish immersion programs abroad, transferable University Credits.
CELAS MAYA, Instituto Cervantes Accredited Center & DELE Exam Testing Center
At Celas Maya...
We are aware that each student
is unique and has their own pace of learning
that is why we personalize your program just for you!
Our mission is...
To promote the learning of high quality Spanish for academic, daily, or professional purposes and the culture, history, and politics of Latin America.
Learn Spanish for Travelling
Because traveling is living, but it is better if you can communicate with all of Latin America
- One-to-one Spanish course for travelers 25 hours per week
- Travel vocabulary, with Latin American expressions from different countries
- Focus on the interests of each student to have interaction with Latin American people
- Opportunity to know the real life of Guatemala with organized trips to non-tourist towns
- Well-seasoned Spanish instructors
- Aimed at travelers with the purpose of learning and enjoying the life and language of Latin America
¡Uno a uno: más humano, más efectivo!
HOW DOES IT BENEFIT YOU?
- Practice your Spanish and your vocabulary in real, daily life scenarios
- Develops communicative skills for different fields, and to understand the cultures of Latin America
- Seize the opportunity to interact with a population of about 625 million people of Spanish speaking, in 18 countries of Latin America
- If you want to travel or learn in this continent, start your trip with us!
- Dance Salsa
- Sing in Spanish
Accredited Center for the Instituto Cervantes
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
- 4 weeks of Spanish classes
- Visit the villages near Xela
- Stay with a Guatemalan family
- 3 daily meals and a varied program of activities
- In the end you will have a Spanish level high enough to communicate with Latin American people, with understanding of vocabulary and cultural codes
- Learn quickly with our U75-25 communicative method
Speak to an entire continent!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We start every new class session every Monday but you can ask to start on another day at no extra cost
- You can choose the morning or afternoon schedule from 8am-1pm or from 2pm-7pm
- Register now and guarantee your spot at Celas Maya
- Course duration is 4 weeks