Learn Spanish for Travelling
Because traveling is living, but it is better if you can communicate with all of Latin America
- One-to-one Spanish course for travelers 25 hours per week
- Travel vocabulary, with Latin American expressions from different countries
- Focus on the interests of each student to have interaction with Latin American people
- Opportunity to know the real life of Guatemala with organized trips to non-tourist towns
- Well-seasoned Spanish instructors
- Aimed at travelers with the purpose of learning and enjoying the life and language of Latin America
¡Uno a uno: más humano, más efectivo!
HOW DOES IT BENEFIT YOU?
- Practice your Spanish and your vocabulary in real, daily life scenarios
- Develops communicative skills for different fields, and to understand the cultures of Latin America
- Seize the opportunity to interact with a population of about 625 million people of Spanish speaking, in 18 countries of Latin America
- If you want to travel or learn in this continent, start your trip with us!
- Dance Salsa
- Sing in Spanish
Accredited Center for the Instituto Cervantes
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
- 4 weeks of Spanish classes
- Visit the villages near Xela
- Stay with a Guatemalan family
- 3 daily meals and a varied program of activities
- In the end you will have a Spanish level high enough to communicate with Latin American people, with understanding of vocabulary and cultural codes
- Learn quickly with our U75-25 communicative method
Speak to an entire continent!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We start every new class session every Monday but you can ask to start on another day at no extra cost
- You can choose the morning or afternoon schedule from 8am-1pm or from 2pm-7pm
- Register now and guarantee your spot at Celas Maya
- Course duration is 4 weeks