Study Spanish Abroad
Study Spanish Abroad
A wonderful opportunity for your students!
For 10 years we have been serving universities by providing full semester abroad programs in Quetzaltenango, with a program adapted to their academic expectations; offering high level courses, combined with volunteer work, internships and trips throughout the country.
- One-to-one Spanish course adapted to your university's program
- Courses in Social Sciences, Business, and Medical courses in English and Spanish
- Virtual courses can be taught via telepresence by your own professors for additional courses that are required
- Spanish courses can be focused on culture, history, and social relations and organization of Guatemala and Latin America
- Opportunities for internships in small companies and organizations of Guatemala
- Research consultancy
- Translation and interpretation Services: Spanish-English, English-Spanish, Mayan Dialect-English, and English-Mayan Dialect
- Well-seasoned Spanish Instructors
- Directed to University groups
¡Uno a uno: más humano, más efectivo!
How does it benefit your students?
- The students practice their Spanish and vocabulary with native Spanish speakers
- They develop language skills focused on a specific area
- They develop communicative skills to interact with societies in Guatemala and Latin America
- Take advantage of the opportunities offered by a continent with a population of about 625 million Spanish speaking people in 18 countries in Latin America
- Our Study Spanish Abroad programs open many doors for students in business and job opportunities in Latin America
Accredited Center for the Instituto Cervantes
What is included?
- Students get 15 weeks of one on one Spanish classes
- Accommodation with a Guatemalan family
- 3 meals a day and a varied program of activities
- Visit to a small company, ONG, or different communities in Quetzaltenango
- Exciting trips to differents parts of Guatemala
- At the end students will have a high Spanish level with an understanding of vocabulary, and Guatemalan cultural
- Study 15 hours one-on-one and 10 hours of group work per week
- Learn quickly with our U75-25 communicative method
Speak to an entire continent!
How does it work?
- We begin in January for the spring semester and September for the fall semester
- The Spanish courses take place during the morning with complementary university courses are in the afternoon
- The cost is determined by the number of students and the length of stay, although it will approximately cost $ 290 USD per person, per week; all inclusive